- Membership in COCA requires one to work in one of the supporting counties and be a member of the OCA. There is no additional cost for OCA members to join COCA. All of the benefits of the OCA are granted to COCA members, as well as additional local opportunities.
- Engagement in professional development
- Discounted registration fees for events and CE programs; including the annual OCA conference and custom COCA events.
- Leadership and service experience opportunities
- Connecting with your local counseling community
- Opportunities to join case and ethics consultation groups
- Member directory to allow you to find other COCA members, and for the public to find you (no additional cost for members).
- Insurance discounts
- Advocacy opportunities
- Ability to join the OCA email list to ask questions, hear about job postings, discuss current issues, and connect with the Ohio counseling community
- Access to an OCA and COCA newsletter to learn more about what is going on with the professional and local community
Questions about this page? Contact Us